Office Open for Appointments…Looking Forward to Seeing You
Following the guidelines of the Governor, our office is now open for appointments. Because our first priority is protecting your health and the health of our employees we are following these Steps to Keeping You Healthy:
• Washing Our Hands Frequently
• Cleaning Surfaces Many Times A Day
• Pre-screening Clients
• Physical Distancing
• Disinfecting Treatment Areas Between Each Visit
Because everyone’s needs are a bit different we will customize an appointment type and time that is right for you. For the health and safety of our staff and clients, no drop-in visits are allowed.
• To schedule an appointment call 342-8132
• Answer a few questions to determine how we can serve you best.
• We will schedule a customized appointment time and give you instructions for your visit.
Curbside Service is available for hearing aids in need of repair or service or for non-functioning hearing aids. To schedule this service, call (530) 342-8132.